Saturday, February 17, 2018

I WROTE A PLAY!!!


I must say I am extremely proud of this show I wrote.  It was picked up by a local theater and has been a huge hit.  I spent literally thousands of hours writing this show.  Lots of healing as well.   Almost sold out every night with tons of laughs.  And the best part is I wrote it, I play the lead AND it's about my true life experiences. 

Check out the Trailer for the show here.  And if you live in the Midwest make you way out!  














































4 comments:

  1. Wow! Congratulations! Wish I didn't live over in Indiana---or we'd go see it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that is a bit of a drive! But thanks for your support!

      Delete
  2. Will you be turning it into a book?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promised never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. Thank you Dr OSELUMEN  for saving my broken Marriage. Dr. OSELUMEN is the best online spell caster that is powerful and genuine. Email him today. Email him: droselumen@gmail.com   or Call or text him on WhatsApp: +2348054265852  .. .......    He can also perform the following spell below 1. Lottery spell ......2 Good luck spell........3. Spell to win case in court.......4. pregnancy spell  ........5. Death spell......

    ReplyDelete